Digital Communications Strategist
SalterMitchell PR is seeking a Digital Communications Strategist to work alongside the agency’s public relations and public affairs teams to help amplify client campaigns on digital channels across Florida and the Southeast.
Top candidates will have a minimum of three years professional experience with digital content development, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media engagement and advertising. In addition, the chosen candidate will be capable of performing public relations tasks such as media relations and event planning.
We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters, detailed-oriented, results-driven, creative, and fun. (NOTE: If you are not a problem-solver and are looking for someone to teach you everything step-by-step, then our agency is not for you.)
The people we hire are:
- Curious -- Ask questions and gather facts
- Intentional -- Prioritize your time and attention
- Collaborative -- Be proactive, ask for help and keep us informed of your progress
- Wonky -- Data-driven, analytical or loves numbers
- Knowledgeable -- You must love to LEARN and READ
- Passionate -- Love what you do
- Diligent -- Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done
What you need to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience, agency experience preferred
- Superior writing skills
Nice to Have
Nice to have:
Candidates with these FREE certifications will rise to the top of the applicant pool (click on the links below).
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org